Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fuck You Dudes And Cunts

Fuck the internet. My entire internet life has been this blog which has been around for about 4 months and I've gotten in trouble over it about 3 times. Now I know why I never gave a shit about it. Keep a journal and hide it. Don't let anyone see it. Fuck everybody and what they have to say about your thoughts unless you're on the internet telling everyone your thoughts which I am right now. So fuck me and fuck everybody else. I truly hate you all. Fuck you. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. You don't really GET the internet, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to hell this isnt directed at me? For an innocent and light hearted question I asked you. about someting you wrote. I was being practicallly sarcastice. So considering I havent hear you mention anyone else saying shit about your blogs. I must be the cunt you hate that you are referring to.

    ReplyDelete