Monday, August 17, 2009

Asian Bore

This asian girl I was talking to, at a party I went to last night, said she wanted to go swimming somewhere. She asked me about the conditions of Wollaston Beach, wondering if the water was ok to swim in, and since she wasn't from Quincy, she had no idea as to the conditions. I told her that the water was filthy and that the only people who go in the water are poor black and latino families. I said,"No self respecting middle class white man would stick a toe in that water."
She said,"What's that supposed to mean?"
I told her it was true. I've never seen a white man in that water.
She walked away in disgust. Totally pissed.
All I'm gonna say is that if she didn't catch the sarcasm, humor, and the socio political satire in that statement....who gives a fuck about her? She's a humorless bore. It was just a joke. That's all.
No, but seriously, white people don't swim in that water. Never have. Never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment