Tuesday, August 11, 2009

There Are No More Pharmacys. There Are No More Airplanes.

There are no more pharmacys. There are no more airplanes.
I'm whipping through the streets wondering where the fuck I'm going. I've got my Xanex coat on so I could be going anywhere.
"Hands up! I've got something to do."
I spin around in a circle and pretend delirium is taking me over.
"Where are the pills and how do I get the fuck out of here?"
No one wants to help me. They all stare at me with their hands clutching briefcases or tissues.
"My bib collects saliva/My sleeves collect the blood/I got cyanide for the end/and my pants are pegged for the flood."
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCK.
I can't believe they took the airplanes away. Why why why? Don't they understand that we need travel? They sit on ant farms and breed till their genitals rot and their organs turn to coffee grinds. Their children lay larvae in my brain.
I hate them all. They can't do this, it isn't fair. I drop to the heated sidewalk, my green trenchcoat shrouds my whole lower body as to make me look angelic. I start to bite and punch my onlookers feet.
"If I can't leave, then you fucks aren't gonna move another inch!!!"
It's 12 noon. A woman in a minivan pulls up to the scene and asks,"Where do you have to go that's so important?"
"To bed," I reply.
I've had it for the day. I push past my onlookers, some writhing in pain from my foot lashings, others chopping off their own feet. I walk past a guitar shop and see a 76 sunburst Fender Jaguar in the window for $10, but I don't care. I could never touch a guitar again. I hate music. Blah blah blah blah. Commerce captured on tape. Why the deception? Artists are worse than real people. I hate them all. I pick up a trashcan and smash the shop window. Glass flies into children's faces. Women pick up the glass and start masturbating with it. Red death flows from between their legs. I grab the Jaguar and smash it over one of their heads. She starts having fits so I stab her in the neck with the Jaguar's broken neck.
No one on the street seems to care. I don't feel like I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment