Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dead Orchid

She walked through my front door and crawled into my bed. I asked her how she got there and she said,"This," as she held up a glass of red wine. She took a sip and then a deep breath. She put down the glass and fell asleep. When she woke up an hour later I asked her how she got there. She took another sip of wine and said,"This." I didn't ask again.
I grabbed her by her hair and kissed her. She put her hand under my shirt and put a freezing cold finger into my bellybutton. She pushed it in as far as it would go until I started to cough. She asked if that was the only way to get inside of me. I told her that my mouth was probaly alot easier. She said that my kiss didn't work and I should probaly see a doctor and have him cut a hole in my stomach so she could crawl in.
"Why would I do that," I said.
"Cause I want the fruit that grows in there. Cause I know you have a delicious apple in there that won't make my gums bleed when I bite it. You have a lot of good stuff in your belly."
I told her the only thing in my stomach was a dead orchid and a quarter that I swallowed by accident when I was 5.
She asked me how the orchid got there. I told her that all boys are born with orchids in their bellies that are put there by their mothers. We're supposed to take care of them but most of us don't, so that's why mine is dead.
She asked me if I missed it. I said I didn't.
" It was too much work trying to keep it alive. Eight glasses of water a day, ya know? It's too much. But...I don't wanna talk about my orchid anymore. Can we talk about something else?"
"We can talk about anything you like," she said.
She crossed her legs and fixed her green eyed death glare on me. I could tell that she was laughing at me on the inside. Every crevice of her face screamed out death. She wanted to posses me. She wanted the apple inside of me. She wanted my dick. She wanted me dead.
"So what are we gonna talk about," she giggled at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment